Monday, February 2, 2015

4 Thoughts On: Super Bowl Spots, Nods, and Raptors

           The Super Bowl brought some great previews (ok I wouldn't go straight to great) and nods to old shows, here you go...

Jurassic World Spot:
There was a time when the raptor was one of my worst fears, but apparently it can be tamed and reasoned with...my opinion on this one is unchanged...Although I'm starting to really get on board with the Chris Pratt as the new Indiana Jones idea...
 
Breaking Bad's Walter White:
... no this never gets old...yes it could have used Aaron Paul...and yes we needed this because Better
Call Saul is this week...and yes just give Cranston another Emmy for this commercial...

2. Brady Bunch with Danny Trejo and Steve Buscemi:
I could easily see these two in a Brady Bunch reboot...

Terminator: Genysis Spot:
Its never good when the spoofs of two shows that aren't on the air anymore are better the the TV spot for your upcoming movie...and I was really distracted by Arnold's super grey hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment