Monday, February 23, 2015

Thoughts On: The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 11...Finally...

           If you told me that The Walking Dead would be better than watching the Oscars...I wouldn't have believed you. After two sleepy episodes the show picked up two new characters and sent our heroes to yet another settlement...my thoughts...
...and that's how I feel about him...

Maybe You Trust The New Guy, But I Don't:
Rick is absolutely right to have been as cautious as he was. Ok, maybe punching that guy in the face was a bit far, but you know what I mean. Maybe the exposure on Aaron's camera took long, but I still think it's suspicious that there weren't any people in his photos. Plus the sounds of children playing could just be coming out
of loud speakers...that gun Rick hid in the blender is going to come in handy...while I'm on the topic...
Don't do it!!! Don't go!!!

Michonne Has Become Too Trusting...And Its Annoying:
I get that the group is tired of being out on the road, but Michonne needs to get her head in the game...

The Show Had A Faster Pace:
I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if Rick's group (after capturing Aaron) had spent the rest of the episode debating the pros and cons of going to Aaron's community...and ending the show with everyone getting into the car to leave. To the shows credit, it ended at the gates of Alexandria...

Still No Morgan:
Maybe he wised up and decided to stop following Ricks group...

           Well if my calculations are correct, the next episode will probably be slow again. I'm predicting that they will enter the community and discover nothing meaningful until the last minute...as usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment