Monday, February 16, 2015

Thoughts On: The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 10...Anyone Else Thirsty Or Sleepy?

          How can this happen. Its like every time there's a barn on this show everything goes in slow motion. This was a weak episode even by season two farm standards... here are my thoughts...

For a moment Rick forgot what show he was on...
1. Grieving Over Beth:
Why in the world would the show have all the grieving over Beth happen now and not last week? Not that I don't care for Beth, but I was over her death by week one. Plus having Sasha and Maggie both grieve in the same episode didn't add much (to be honest Sasha was down right irritating).

2. Just Surviving Isn't A Plot, And This Show Needs One:
I get that "surviving on the road" adds risk to the show (case in point Tyreese), but watching our
heroes get thirsty and mope around is only entertaining for so long...

3. I Don't Know Where This Guy Came From But I'm Glad He's Here:
...But if this is just another Terminus style encounter then I'll be a bit disappointed...

4. Where's Morgan?
I was hoping he left the water...

5. The Words, "THE WALKING DEAD" Were Said:
I really didn't think this would ever happen...but it did. There are a million ways that saying the title of the show could have sounded really dumb, but Rick pulled it off...

           The preview for next sunday finally looks like the show will pick up. Why is that guy so clean? How will Rick fix all the things this guy will probably mess up? As usual, don't kill Rick or Daryl...or Michonne...

No comments:

Post a Comment