Saturday, January 3, 2015

Thoughts On: Walking Dead Expendability List

           Many come and go on The Walking Dead. Who will be next to join the undead once Season 5 B rolls around? Who knows... I do however, have an order in which I would like my survivors to go. Here it is, beginning with those I find the most expendable...
The Walking Dead Rick Grimes Daryl Dixon Boba Fett Star Wars
A possible, probable, unlikely screenshot
of Star Wars: The Force Awakens...

1. The Priest Gabriel, Eugene, Tweedle Dee (C) and Tweedle Sneak Out Of The Church And Bail Out On The People Who Pretty Much Saved My Life:
Both refuse to fight, and Eugene wasted hours of my life on a mission to nowhere... and his mullet exists...

2. Anyone In Eugene's Group, What Are Their Names Again?:
After punching out Eugene, Abraham's "fall to my knee's and check out" response just made time, What, did he forget his lines? His
flash backs did't help me like him much more either. I can't say Rosita contributes that much to the show at this point...

3. Carl, I Can Still Taste The Pudding:
While he is becoming a member of the group that can carry more weight, he isn't helping his odds with that hat...

4. Tara, I Forgot You Even Knew The Governor, and Noah I Forgot About You Completely:
She's becoming more reliable and likable then Carl in a very short amount of time. She also found that yoyo...Noah, so far his standout moment was that he stole Daryl's crossbow...

5. Judith, Clair's Baby From Lost Had More Dialogue Than You:
The Walking Dead Michonne Kill Bill Beatrix Kiddo
A screen shot from the deleted scenes...
The dialogue she does have is sloppy, and she hasn't learned how to shoot yet...

6. Sasha, Tyreese, Can't Put My Finger On It, But They Annoy:
She's never been a favorite, but when she sympathized with, and turned her back on that cop...she shook my confidence. Although Tyreese did take out Bob he still hasn't done enough for me to separate himself from his sister and pass the next couple...

7. Glenn and Maggie, The Opposite Of Number 6:
Two for one, both strong survivors, and their relationship has somehow avoided becoming annoying, major props for that... Don't lose each other again though, or you might hand Sasha and Tyreese your spot...

8. Carol, Literally The Ellen Ripley Of The Show:
Thinking back to the first season, I never imagined Carol who be who she is today. This season we saw her single handedly destroy Terminus by waging a post-apocalyptic guerrilla war. If she plays her cards right, she might tie Michonne some day...

9. Michonne, Still Beatrix Kiddo:
Need I say more? and she has her sword back... Being one of the toughest, and most reliable survivors on this show, its safe to say the only people that could possibly be around to put her down in the end are...

10. Rick and Daryl, Enough Said:
The show ends without them. The more Rick's beard grows, the less crap he takes, which as the show goes on, is probably a good thing. Daryl has sort of become the Boba Fett of this show in that, he has little dialogue yet everyone loves him...

          Most of the survivors on this list will be dearly missed, no doubt about it.... As Season 5 B unfolds expect that this list will see some changes....




No comments:

Post a Comment