Monday, January 19, 2015

Thoughts On: House of Cards Season 3...What's Next?

One of many cameos that definitely (never)
happened on House of Cards...
           The Oscar predictions are coming...but while you wait...some thoughts on House of Cards, which is a month away...This show is based off a 1990 British drama, which is based off a 1989 book series, that said, I have intentionally avoided looking either up so as not to ruin what will surely be a great season. I really didn't see Frank becoming President this quickly...and I really didn't see him getting on the previous President's good side after he was really super not on his good side. Here are my thoughts on the upcoming season...and Cashew better survive this season...



The Opener:
This show knows how to demand attention (It helps that Kevin Spacy looks directly into your soul for half the show). I can't imagine how the season opener will go, because think about it...
-On episode 1 season 1 Frank killed a dog,
-On episode 1 season 2 Frank killed well, you know...
Considering he will be President this time around, it stands to reason he won't be lone wolf killing anybody, or will he?

How will Rachel Ruin Everything?:
She really is becoming the biggest liability on the show, because think about it...
-She helped completely derail Peter's campaign in the first season...
-She completely derailed Doug's life
Considering that Doug was Frank's go to guy, and considering Rachel has no reason not to simply spill everything she knows...the question stands, how will she ruin everything?

How Will I live Without Doug?:
Could Doug be alive? Yes, but probably not. For the sake of preparing for the worst, Im just going to pretend he's out. That said, all of this probably means that Seth will get a raise. I can't say I trust him as much as Doug seeing as how he betrayed Remy to work for Frank in the first place.

How Will I live Without Freddy?:
Ok well we've all lived without Freddy for some episodes now... but he was the Hershel of this show (which may also be the first time I've given the Walking Dead credit for anything)...

   Interestingly enough, none of my concerns for season 3 have anything to do with Frank. I am that confident that he will come out on top as usual. That said, I should probably be sweating bullets for Frank, because maybe his turn is coming now that we least expect it...


No comments:

Post a Comment