Monday, March 16, 2015

Thoughts On: The Walking Dead S5E14...Gabriel Why?!?

           Well this is what I get for complaining that the show is slow and sleepy. Tonight's episode killed off some characters, made me hate others, and reminded me, as expected, ... that Rick's gona have to kill somebody to get something done...

1. Dubstep In The Apocalypse:
No one in the van was worried that playing that music might attract zombies? It seemed to do the trick when Eugene needed it to...I guess zombies have selective hearing...

2. Noah's Gone Too Soon:
Yet another character that has been killed off before (I feel like) I got to know him...The show didn't make me take his death too seriously
either, seeing as how it devoted unnecessary screen time to the zombies killing him. I guess Deanna's husband should have tought him how to build a revolving door so he could break out of one...

3. Gabriel, I Never Really Liked You, And This Doesn't Help:
First he gets saved by our heroes...then he throws away the collar...then he puts it back on...then he sells out our heroes... He must have forgiven himself for shutting out those people from his church. Maggie, your move...

4. Rick's Gona Have To Kill Jesse's Husband:
Carol could probably just take care of this by herself but...We knew this was coming
the first time Rick saw him...How can Rick frame the walkers for his death...

           Well, a showdown is on the horizon. I can only hope that our heroes take control of the community without losing anyone major. Rick once told The Governor they weren't, "too far gone," maybe this season we'll find out that they are...




No comments:

Post a Comment