Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Thoughts On: Better Call Saul Episode 8...Chuck Get Back Inside!!!

           While the show presented another problem in the form of Jimmy's new fraud case...I'm starting to wonder where the show is taking me... I'm really hoping the outcome of the case, for example, becomes something greater than just being a one off case. On an unrelated note, and with so few episode's left, I might as well say it...I want another flash forward. The flash forward must at least include something that (a) advances the Breaking Bad plot, or more preferably (b) ties into the Better call Saul plot...or even more preferably (c) both. Anyhow...my thoughts...
Is that Chandler's toilet?

Where's Nacho?:
Seriously where has he been? I thought Jimmy's discovery (both times) of the Kettlman money would bring Nacho back into the story... This episode didn't make me feel like he'll show up any time soon.

Shredded Paper:
I haven't seen anyone put shredded
paper together that fast since Dean Cain in Louis and Clark The Adventures of Superman...props to Chuck...

Mike Breaks Bad(er):
Mike's going to start down the illegal route to safe guard his family...just as Walter will...

Chuck Gets Better?:
So does this mean he gets his job back? Chuck's new mobility tells me that he's going to be a bigger resource for Jimmy...but will be at greater risk...

           I hope the end of this season culminates in something bigger than Jimmy landing new clients (although I'd be happy if one of those clients was Gus Fring)... and it looks like Kim's going to give Jimmy problems next week...should be interesting...





No comments:

Post a Comment