Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Thoughts On: House of Cards...Season 3 Wrap Up

           I know this season of House of Cards was good because it made me manipulate and betray everyone in my life. It's time to look back and think about the moments that will stay with us...
Why can't Jenny just stay...

The Russian President's First Visit:
There was more sexual tension in that White House than during an entire season of Lost...or during the entire Clinton Administration. That kiss between the Russian President was super awkward...

Rachel Was Alive, Then Dead, Then Alive, Then Dead:
...call me a sucker, but I really thought she was dead, and so did Doug...Then she showed up in the
season finale. She should have come into the season much earlier though. I really thought Doug was going to let her go...

Freddy Is Back:
It broke my heart to see him in that AmWorks line, but at least he's got a job at the White House where he can take smoke breaks with the President.

The Debate:
...Private school...my god...I want to say I felt bad for Jackie but she did go behind Underwood's back...I hope the real 2016 debates are that dramatic...

Jackie's Betrayal:
Maybe Remy saw it coming, but I didn't...can't say I blame her though, Frank did pretty much shame her in the Oval Office.

Claire Breaks Up The Band:
I didn't see Claire leaving Frank, during the election no less. Claire has more dirt on him than any other person not named Doug Stamper. What does she do now? Does she betray Frank? Maybe the freedom Frank gains from this will make him recoup in time to win the nomination and take on the Republican contender...

           In all...a more than decent season. The ground work has been laid for a very solid general election season 4. Maybe Frank should call Mendoza to be on the ticket...




No comments:

Post a Comment