Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Thoughts On: Better Call Saul Episode 6...Mike Earns An Emmy...

           This was the Mike episode we've all been waiting to see...going foreword I can only hope that we'll see both Mike and Jimmy get mixed up with Gus...my thoughts...
It was like The Departed, but with Mike...

I Learned How To Unlock A Car Door:
Not that I would ever need to do that...but lets admit it, that was awesome...

The Veterinarian: 
Even the vets in Albuquerque are dirty...I thought Mike was going to take him up for a job...I'm sure he'll be back...

Mike Was Dirty Back Home:
Looks like Mike broke bad before he
ever got to New Mexico...

Mike's Monologue:
Do you remember his "half measure" speech? This one took it to the next level. Mike pretty much locked up an Emmy nomination with those tears...

           This was a pretty straight foreword episode. It was so good I almost wish he'd get his own spinoff. What really gets me is that after all his troubles, it's hard to accept Walter White's actions...



No comments:

Post a Comment