Monday, August 10, 2015

Thoughts On: Star Wars...The Force Awakens Korean TV Spot...

           The new TV spot for The Force Awakens contains footage that we've pretty much seen already...except for one shot...Here are my thoughts...

The New Storm Trooper Shot:
This view of the storm troopers is nothing short of awesome. Unfortunately it's pretty much impossible to make out any of the characters...except for Gwendoline Christie's Captain Phasma (I'd spot that shiny helmet a mile away).

The New Music:
...Was freaken awesome. I hope it belongs to the new movie...unlike...

The Old 'Revenge of the Sith' Music:
Don't get me wrong, that score wasn't bad...but why include it in any of the promotions for this movie? If there's one thing that killed this teaser for me, it was that ending music. It took me right back to the sequels. It should be a golden rule to only include new music or music from the original trilogy.

           What did you think of the new TV spot? Was it enough to keep you going until December?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment