Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Comic-Con: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Trailer...

           I could have cared less about this movie after that first teaser came out. But I'll admit this trailer peaked my interest. Here are my thoughts on the new Batman v Superman trailer...

This movie needs to up the brightness...seriously...
1. Jesse Eisenburg Does Not Belong in This movie:
Why he was cast for the role of Lex Luthor, I will never know. Yes he has Kryptonite and Zod's body but that won't be enough to make up for that ridiculous haircut.

2. I'm Actually Sold On Ben Affleck as Batman:
It looks like Affleck could really show us a side of Batman we haven't seen. Between the grey streaks and the angry looks, I think we
could be in for a pleasant surprise performance. Plus he does sport the suit well.

3. Wonder Woman, Robin, and The Riddler:
We saw Riddler graffiti all over what looked like a Robin suit (the same graffiti from the first teaser). The idea that Batman is hurting over the deaths of both his family and Robin will make for a better movie if you ask me. Wonder Woman got a quick action shot in the trailer. I don't expect to see much more of her, but it's better than nothing...

           What did you think of the new trailer? Did it make you more excited to see the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment